BUYERS DELIGHT! Full Duplex on double sized lot. never worry about pet or rental restrictions again, ever! Bright south facing features 4 fireplaces, two balcony’s on front and two oversized decks at the rear. Parking for at least 8 cars. SIDE A has 3 beds, 2 baths on main & 2 beds plus den and 1 bath below. SIDE B has 3 beds, 2 baths on main & 2 beds, 1 bath below. Both share a large laundry room. All measurements are approx. and to be verified if important. Call for more info today!
Most people know in advance they will be moving by way of subject removal dates. This time period can be anywhere up to 60 days and is adequate to send emails to your service providers with your new contact info. This will save you additional fees setting up mail forwarding. The following is a list of the
- Post Office
- Change accounts and credit card agencies
- Friends and Relatives – send them private messages or text your new address.
- Subscriptions, book clubs, record clubs (notice requires several weeks in advance)
- Bank – transfer funds, arrange for check cashing in new city
- Insurance – Notify regarding new location for coverage: Life, Health, Fire, Auto
- Automobile registration – Transfer of auto title is necessary: also driver’s license, city windshield sticker and motor club membership
- Utility Companies – Gas, electric, water, telephone, cable television, fuel: obtain refund of any deposit made: arrange for immediate service in new location
- Route Persons – Laundry, newspaper delivery, changeover of services
- School Records – Ask for copies of the transfer of children’s records
- Medical, dental, prescription histories – Ask physicians and dentists for referrals, transfer needed prescription, X-rays
- Church, clubs, civic organizations – Transfer memberships, request letters of introduction
- Pets – ask about registration for licenses, vaccinations, tags. Request transfer of veterinarian’s records
Currently best priced home in it’s class. 4bed plus Den, 3 baths with suite on large yard with alley access #kamloopshomes #northkamloops #northshorehomes #kamloopshomesforsale — in Kamloops, British Columbia.
Whether you or I agree with, like it or not, the old has to make way for the new. This can be a heartbreak but that’s the reality. Imagine a city where nothing ever replaced the old. Who would want to live there?
New developments make for a more sustainable neighbourhood and the amount of steps and processes a developer has to go through could make anyone go bonkers.
There is no shortage of people apposing development but in reality.. if it wasn’t for redevelopment, those same individuals would not be living where they currently live. That block of 10 or so homes used to be part of a larger parcel of land where at the time before redevelopment.. was only one home. Thankfully for redevelopment, more people can enjoy the lifestyle of their neighbourhoods of choice.
In another few decades, so too this building (which is modern at the time), will go towards redevelopment.
This block of businesses on Dunbar Street in Vancouver may have a few more years of community life right now, but unfortunately (or should I say fortunately) they too will transition into a better living community for all to enjoy.
West End NE Residential Market Stats
Strathcona is located on the north side of Great Northern Way and stretched from Main Street to Clark Drive.
Strathcona has six parks including: Trillium Park, Strathcona Park, Strathcona Linear Park, Mclean Park, Oppenheimer Park, & Thorton Park,
Strathcona Residential Market Stats
Click HERE to go direct to your Neighbourhood. Get access to resources, property info, news & updates via electronic messaging. You may withdraw consent anytime. We take your privacy seriously. For market stats specific to your home and area call Tom Ikonomou direct at 778.879.8366 or reach out to us HERE
To View all Detached homes currently for sale click HERE
To View all Attached homes currently for sale click HERE